If you’re considering abandoning your family, there are a few things you need to do in order to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible. Here is a guide on how to drive away from home and never look back:
1. Make sure you have somewhere to go. Before you can leave, you need to have a place to go where you will be safe and comfortable. This could be a friend or relative’s house, a homeless shelter, or even just the streets.
2. Gather your belongings. You’ll need to pack up all of your belongings so that you can take them with you when you leave. Be sure to pack essential items like clothes, toiletries, and important documents like your birth certificate and Social Security card.
3. Tell your family goodbye. It’s important to say goodbye to your family members before you leave so that they know why you’re going and whether you love them or not. This can be difficult, but it’s important to do it in order to avoid any regrets later on.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Once you’ve said goodbye, it’s time to leave quickly and quietly without causing a scene. If possible, try not to tell anyone details of where you’re going or what you’re doing. This will help prevent any drama or conflict from ensuing.
5. Start your new life. Once you’ve left, it’s time to start your new life and put this entire ordeal behind you. Try to focus on the future and forget about the past. It’s time to move on.
Leaving your family behind can be a difficult decision, but if you follow these steps, you can make sure that the process goes as smoothly as possible. Just remember to stay safe and keep your head up. Good luck!
Photo by ArtHouse Studio from Pexels
The very fact that you have a Bachelors degree in Euthanasia tells me all I want to know about you….